“Health Hub - pointing you in the right direction”
The Health Hub is a place where you can find out about local health programmes and services, as well as information on healthy hearts, minds, bodies, relationships and neighbourhoods.
- Find out about services, health programmes and training in your local neighbourhood;
- Information leaflets on healthy hearts, minds, bodies, relationships and neighbourhoods
- Opportunity to weigh yourself and measure your waist.
- No appointment needed - open Monday to Friday
- Donate products to our Red Box Project
The Health Hub is located at East Belfast Network Centre, 55 Templemore Avenue, Belfast, BT5 4FP.
Groups and organisations are welcome to visit the Health Hub and to find out what the Health Hub has to offer.
For more information and to organise a visit to the Health Hub please contact Marie-Anne Templeman, Health Connections Coordinator at EBCDA on 028 9045 1512 or email email@example.com
Useful Website Links:
EBCDA is not responsible for the content of external sites.